New: Esender eSIM — travel data in 190+ countries. Explore eSIM →
  1. Home
  2. Contact

Contact Esender

Talk to the team behind Esender.

Whether you want Esender for your team, you're writing about us, or your eSIM won't connect, pick the right route below and your message reaches the people who can answer it.

Send us a message

Fill in the form and we'll reply by email. For help with an app, the support request form is fastest.

For support, tell us which app you're using, your phone model and what you've already tried.

Before you write

Contact questions

What should I include in a support request?

Tell us which app you're using (Esender Chat or Esender eSIM), the email address on your Esender account, your phone model and what happens when the problem occurs. For eSIM issues, include your destination and the plan you bought. Never send us your password or full card number.

Is there a phone number I can call?

Right now the way to reach us is this form, or the support request form for help with an app. That way your request, and any screenshots you attach, stay together in one written thread.

I'm abroad and my eSIM isn't working. What's fastest?

Check the eSIM help articles first — most connection problems come down to the travel line not being selected for mobile data or roaming being off for that eSIM. The Esender eSIM app also has support built in. If you're still offline, message us with your destination and phone model.

Can I get early access to Esender VPN or Esender Wallet?

Yes. Join the early-access list on the VPN or Wallet page and we'll email you when there's news.

How do I report a security issue?

Please follow the steps on our security page so your report reaches the right people and can be handled responsibly.